Sunday 16 March 2014

Skincare - Elements Bioactive Review (Part I)





Today I want to talk to you about this amazing skincare brand that I discovered not so long ago. I had a big pleasure & honour to become the cover girl for Elements Bioactive & obviously I tried their products first.
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality I found & the sensation the products leave on your skin. Their philosophy is "age less, feel good... naturally”. They do their own research, development, testing and manufacturing, which means they have complete control over all the products.
 So the most importat thing I can tell about them, they are 100% Australian, designed for the Australian climate & Made with Australian herbs, fruits and oils. 

For many years I have only chosen natural products because if you don't read the labels you will never know what you are actually putting on your skin and how many 'poisons' and toxic chemicals we can expose ourselves to without knowing it.  Elements Bioactive are free from harsh and toxic chemicals & they all have pure aromatherapy scents (if you smell at least one of them you'll understand what I mean, all the products smell sooooo good).

So after treating your face/hands/body to these products you'll definitely notice visible skin improvements as they have clinically proven results (and one of the most important things for me that I ALWAYS check is that THEY ARE NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS).

To take care of your face & to keep it youthful for as long as you can, any girl (woman) should have a good cleanser, toner, scrub, mask and face cream (ideally you would be using both day & night cream). This is probably the most essential "elements" in your facial skin care. So let's start with the products:


SERENE - ultra mild luxuriant creamy cleanser.
It's a really good cleanser for sensitive and fragile skin that is prone to irritation and less resistant to daily stresses. You should just apply a small amount of it and gently massage your face in a circular motion.  After that just remove all traces of cleanser with purifying toner or rinse with tepid water.




 PRISTINE - phyto-gentle herbal purifying toner
It's a really gentle toner that doen't contain any alcohol or harsh astringents that may dry your skin. It's all based on beneficial fruit and plant extracts and pure aromatherapy oils. Ideally you should use it twice for day, morning & evening as it will prepare your skin for moisturiser.




CHI - aromatherapy revitalising tonic
I really love this toner as it hydrates, refreshes and revitalises your skin anytime anywhere. It's ideal for preparing your skin for make up & give a boost of moisture during hot summer days or long haul flights. You can spray it on your skin at any time and it will give it an immediate boost of moisture & freshness, essential if you wear make up every day.

PARASOL - multi-active daily shield moisturiser
It's perfect for Normal, dehydrated and combination skin, protects the skin from five types of daily stress: UV-light, urban toxins, heat, cold and oxidation. Apply in the morning to cleanse face and neck but let it absorb before applying make-up.
BUFF - daily gentle skin polishing scrub
I'm absolutely in love with this scrub as it always leaves my skin soft, smooth and radiant (I really love how my face feels after it). It eliminates skin impurities, traces of make-up, dirt and dead skin cells. Use Buff twice a week or more frequently if your skin is oily.


SPLENDID - bio repair and ultra hydrating mask
This amazing anti-ageing mask provides intense and long-lasting hydration, improves skin smoothness, firmness and suppleness. Use it weekly and it will stimulate collagen regeneration and wrinkle repair, so your skin will stay younger for longer.

These are the products I tried and I would reccomend to all of you.  As I said before, I was really surprised by the quality I found, and as a Make Up Artist it's such an important job to keep your skin clean & healthy after using make up quite often (but of course remember that beauty always starts from the inside, so drink plenty of water & eat healthy natural foods, more fruits and vegetables so your skin will stayvibrant, fresh and supple.

Next time I'm going to write about more Elements Bioactive products so watch this space...













No comments:

Post a Comment