Friday 28 February 2014

Zodiac Project - "Aries"

I was thinking, what's the best way to start your blog & I decided to tell you a little bit about one of the projects I'm working on at this moment, with the very talented photographer Ladyphoto. The Project is called "Zodiac", and here's the first Zodiac Sign "Aries".

Why did I choose this project? Because I always loved astrology and wanted to show you My creative way of doing it. The decorations (horns & headpiece) I made with my hands (so the make up it's not only decorations of the face, it's all together). So this is how I see "Aries" as Aries personalities are independent & strong willed. Being the first of the zodiac signs, they venture out and are go-getters, often leading the way.

I also attach my backstage pictures, as you can see how it all started. I usually start with make up & then work with hair. I use a simple eyeliner for decorations & decorate all by free hand. My favourite eyeliner is "Quill" (black liquid eyeliner) & Lunar Sea (white eyeliner) by Lime Crime.

And of course here's my hand made "Horns".

 Keep watching these articles as soon I'll post other "Zodiac"signs. Taurus is coming next!

No comments:

Post a Comment